Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spirals!

Developing this idea has been on my list of things to do for well over a year, and after a bit of experimenting, I've now got these colourful things hanging on my verandah. Will make many more 'cause I think these are going to be exactly what I want for International Yarnbombing Day on 11th June, 2011.


 I'm imagining public spaces festooned with bright coloured spirals.

The pattern for creating these corkscrew spirals can be found here. You're welcome to use them for fundraising purposes (they've sold quite well at fundraising stalls because they're so bright, and very different!).

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty - a spiral tree would look rather awesome! Keep missing your work - I'm always at your bomb-sites one or two days after you strike. If I see one, I'm taking a picture!

    ReplyDelete